Общие беседы по важным общим темам
:xop:
николаи
Город / City: Екатеринбург
Возраст / Age: 50
Благодарил (а): 4 раза

пи........ты PREDATOR

Сообщение николаи »

вот инфо от наших кеентов с НМЛ..суть ее в двух словах..чел отправил свой Слант 92 ГОДА К НИМ НА ЗАМЕНУ МОТЕРА..НА каменс..они его вылечили что типа ставят охуе..... мотер с низким пробегом..короче этот мотер погиб через 3 месяца..а предатор включает дурака.. It's like a deja vu for me. My 92 "low-mileage" motor and turbo took a shit about 3 months ago after many months of worsening symptoms. It was always blowing blue smoke and lots of white smoke on deceleration and high altitude from the very beginning.... BUT, it finally started puking oil out the dipstick. I was lucky and got 11,000 miles on the motor. It is currently being replaced (not at Predator) and I will be updating my 92 build thread with all the details once I get the truck back.

I'll have to hold my breath on my '02 Dmax, but I know the "low-mileage" tranny already has an issue which has been there since I got the truck back from them (never was acknowledged when I pointed it out to them BTW).

I'll update as things progress too....
Remember- H1s go to war,H1s are just HMMWVs dressed up for the prom anyway. H2s go to the mall. Hummer, every drive is an adventure! http://www.drive2.ru/cars/hummer/h1/h1/nikolai8618/ Изображение
Ответить

Вернуться в «БЕСЕДКА»